- 6 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup of red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup of sun dried tomatoes (diced)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 2 Tablespoons of goat cheese crumbles
- 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup chopped Fosters Pickled Asparagus
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Beat the eggs and milk together in a large bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients until combined.
Pour the egg mixture into the muffin pans filling them about ¾ the way full. Bake for 15-20 minutes. (poke them, it might need more time) Let set about 5 minutes before serving.